- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Channel Technologies Group LLC recently announced that Ralph L. Phillips has been named CEO. He succeeds Kevin Ruelas, who is leaving to pursue new opportunities.
Phillips most recently served as president of Smiths Interconnect, a division of Smiths Group Plc, a multinational engineering company. Before that, he was president of TECOM Industries, a portfolio company of Veritas Capital.
For additional information, visit www.channeltechgroup.com.