- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Channel Technologies Group LLC recently announced that Ralph L. Phillips has been named CEO. He succeeds Kevin Ruelas, who is leaving to pursue new opportunities.
Phillips most recently served as president of Smiths Interconnect, a division of Smiths Group Plc, a multinational engineering company. Before that, he was president of TECOM Industries, a portfolio company of Veritas Capital.
For additional information, visit www.channeltechgroup.com.