- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
A new 2,400°C multipurpose vacuum furnace for laboratories and research and development facilities is now available. The furnace system reportedly combines high-temperature capability and process versatility in a package previously not available.
The top loading system comes standard with a 2,400°C, 6-in. (150-mm) diameter by 6-in. (150-mm) high working area, mechanical pump, gas delivery, PLC with touch screen operator interface, multiple recipe storage, automated pump down, multi-step recipe ramp and soak temperature and pressure control, process alarms, and safety interlocks.
For additional information, visit www.tevtechllc.com.