- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
CoorsTek Inc. recently announced its acquisition of Crewe, England-based Dynamic-Materials (Ceramics) Ltd. and its wholly owned subsidiary Dynamic-Ceramic Ltd., a specialist advanced ceramic manufacturing, trading, and consultancy company. Established in 1987, Dynamic-Ceramic offers ceramic materials for many applications and markets.
“Dynamic-Ceramic offers exceptionally high-end components to their international base of customers,” said Mark Chenoweth, COO of CoorsTek. “We will significantly expand their offering to include advanced materials and capabilities for an even broader range of products.”
“We look forward to combining our skills, knowledge, and best-practice methods and materials with CoorsTek, the world’s largest, most capable manufacturer of technical ceramics,” said Harry Hodgson, managing director, Dynamic-Ceramic.