- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Cancarb recently announced it is operating as usual despite the recent flooding in southern Alberta due to mountain rains and their downstream effects.
“We continue to operate our carbon black and power production normally, and all carbon black shipments are being made as scheduled,” said Dave Petrie, president and COO. “The outcome could have been different if not for the preparations made by the City of Medicine Hat, assisted by many citizen volunteers, to preserve services critical to our operation.”
For additional information, visit www.cancarb.com.