- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Cancarb recently announced it is operating as usual despite the recent flooding in southern Alberta due to mountain rains and their downstream effects.
“We continue to operate our carbon black and power production normally, and all carbon black shipments are being made as scheduled,” said Dave Petrie, president and COO. “The outcome could have been different if not for the preparations made by the City of Medicine Hat, assisted by many citizen volunteers, to preserve services critical to our operation.”
For additional information, visit www.cancarb.com.