- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Tses Glass (Pty) Ltd. recently announced it has signed a project management and engineering agreement with Germany-based Heye International GmbH for a new container glass plant. Heye International is a supplier of glass technology, high-performance solutions, and know-how to the worldwide container glass industry.
Tses Glass is planning to have all four separate manufacturing plants in a single location in Tses, Southern Namibia: a 250 tons per day container glass plant, 600 tons per day float glass plant, 350 tons per day tableware glass plant, and a 200 tons per day ultra-thin glass plant. Completion would reportedly make it the largest dynamic glass manufacturing hub in the world.
For additional information, visit www.grootgroup.com.