- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The American Composite Manufacturers Association (ACMA) recently announced new leadership. Jay Merrell, vice president of Norplex-Micarta and IDI, begins his two-year term as chairman of the board.
Other appointments include Lori Luchak of Miles Fiberglass & Composites, immediate past chairman; Jeff Craney of Crane Composites, chairman elect/treasurer; Kevin McDonald of PPG Industries Inc., vice chairman; Jake Axel of Axel Plastics Research Labs Inc., secretary; and Leon Garoufalis of Composites One LLC, supplier at large.
For additional information, visit www.acmanet.org.