- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
This company is now producing 19-in. square x 6 ½-in. deep clamshell glass fusing kilns. A ceramic fiber roof with embedded heating elements is standard on these models.
The CS-19S and CS-19D are called clamshell kilns because the hinged firing chamber lifts off the kiln floor. The kiln lifts out of the way so glass can be assembled inside the kiln. The lid and walls of the CS-19S (single opening) are one unit. The lid of the CS-19D (dual opening) can reportedly open separately from the walls. Three counter-weight lid springs are mounted under the base, and the top of the lid is protected with a painted sheet metal cover.
For additional information, visit www.paragonweb.com.