- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
A new high-frequency semiconductor generator system for the melting and casting of glass in a double induction furnace is now available. The system offers maximum reachable melting temperatures, depending on crucible material, of 1750°C (PtRh) respectively 1900°C (Iridium). The melting quantity is 0.1-1.0 kg and, in the case of special furnaces, up to 5 kg.
The main advantages of this technology include more flexible application possibilities, less weight, smaller dimensions, faster melting, and higher efficiency.
For additional information, visit www.linn.de.