- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Owens Corning recently reported consolidated net sales of $1.35 billion in the second quarter of 2013, compared to $1.39 billion in the same period in 2012. Second quarter 2013 adjusted earnings were $69 million, vs. $67 million during the same period one year ago. The company reported net earnings of $49 million in the second quarter of 2013, compared to $39 million in the previous quarter.
“We are pleased with our progress in the second quarter and the first half of 2013, with strong margin performance in our Roofing business, price increases and operating leverage in Insulation, and improved performance in Composites,” said Mike Thaman, chairman and CEO.
For additional information, visit www.owenscorning.com.