- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The Orton Ceramic Foundation recently announced its next “Introduction to Refractories” short course will take place September 23-25 in Columbus, Ohio.
The course is designed to provide an intense overview for engineers and technicians working in the field of refractories, including a “hands-on” lab conducted at the Orton Testing facility. The labs are designed to give participants experience with common refractory tests and the application of standard ASTM test methods.
For additional information, visit www.ortonceramic.com/shop/custom.aspx?recid=12.