- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The Orton Ceramic Foundation recently announced its next “Introduction to Refractories” short course will take place September 23-25 in Columbus, Ohio.
The course is designed to provide an intense overview for engineers and technicians working in the field of refractories, including a “hands-on” lab conducted at the Orton Testing facility. The labs are designed to give participants experience with common refractory tests and the application of standard ASTM test methods.
For additional information, visit www.ortonceramic.com/shop/custom.aspx?recid=12.