- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
This company can now offer complete production of urethane-encapsulated ceramic shapes in one facility, reportedly lowering costs through single sourcing from the company that supplies the ceramic shapes. The process can reportedly deliver complete encapsulated assemblies in just a few weeks.
“The VerkapseTMprocess has reduced both cost and lead time for our customers while providing a product with greater overall durability and reliability,” said Tim Connors, Market manager, Mining and Wear.
The company’s engineers can mold mounting features in the urethane like flanges, an often challenging design feature when implementing a ceramic solution. Applications include cyclones, pumps, pipe spools and elbows, chutes, and impact pads.
For additional information, visit www.blaschceramics.com.