- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Acme Brick Co. recently announced it is one of 24 companies nationwide to receive David Weekley Homes’ 2013 “Partners of Choice Award”with an “A” ranking. Acme achieved the “A” rating for Quality. This is the second consecutive year that Acme has received the award.
David Weekley Homes, the largest privately held home builder in America, implemented the award in 2004. The evaluation platform reportedly allows the company to analyze supplier performance in diverse industries, provide feedback and recognize outstanding achievers.
“David Weekley Homes’ A-Quality rating is an important benchmark to us as we strive for continued improvement, and recognizes the dedication of all the people who have made Acme Brick an enduring standard for the brick industry for 122 years,” said Bill Lemond, senior vice president.
For additional information, visit www.brick.com.