- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
PPG Industries recently announced its fiber glass business has received certification from Germanischer Lloyd (GL), a leading international certification body in the wind energy industry, for technical competence in the field of mechanical and analytical testing at its Fiber Glass Science and Technology Center in Suzhou, China.
“This laboratory is outfitted—as are our technical centers in Europe and the U.S.—with state-of-the-art equipment for the testing and analysis of fiber glass materials and composites,” said Paul Westbrook, Ph.D., science and technology director, Fiber Glass. “This certification shows the technical competence of our services, as well as our scientists and industry experts.”
For additional information, visit www.ppgfiberglass.com.