- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Rookwood Pottery Co. recently announced it will create awards for the Cincinnati Film Festival (CFF), an annual cultural event and international film competition scheduled for September 5-15.
“What better way to honor great works of art than with art?,” said Kat Steele, executive director of the Cincinnati Film Festival. “The CFF jury is ecstatic that the four-year-old film festival major awards this year will be made by the Rookwood Pottery Co. This really distinguishes our festival. Not only will it be an honor for a film to be recognized, but for an artist to receive not just a trophy or plaque, but an actual piece of artwork that is quintessentially Cincinnati.”
This is the first collaboration between the festival and the 131-year-old pottery brand.
For additional information, visit www.rookwood.com.