- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
This company has developed an ultra-thin, lightweight audio device. The Smart Sonic® Sound product is reportedly based on the company’s fine ceramic technology and uses a piezoelectric actuator combined with a special film to create a piezo-film speaker.
The product can reportedly not only contribute to making digital devices even thinner—such as flat-screen TVs, PCs and tablets—but it can also enhance audio quality. The piezo-actuator audio technology is reportedly being used in a flat-screen television for the first time by LG Electronics Inc. in its new 55-in., curved-screen OLED TV.
For more information visit http://global.kyocera.com.