- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
This company’s hot isostatic presses have been redesigned to offer greater customer convenience and faster installation. With a range of furnace designs featuring rapid cool functionality, including quench capability, these presses can be used for applications such as MIM, additive manufacturing, and the development of materials with enhanced properties.
All models share a skid mounting system to the factory floor for easy on-site mobility, as well as a common easy-to-use PLC-based electronic control system with touch screen interface and data acquisition and reporting capabilities.
For more information, visit www.avure.com.