- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
This company has introduced the IRTracer-100 Fourier transform infrared (FTIR) spectrophotometer. Combining high speed, sensitivity and resolution with enhanced expandability and easy-to-use software, the IRTracer-100 can obtain high-quality data for samples in such fields as pharmaceuticals, foods, chemicals and electronics.
The IRTracer-100 reportedly offers best-in-class 60,000:1 S/N ratio, which can allow researchers to obtain high-quality data of ultra-small contaminants. Resolution of 0.25 cm-1 can provide for highly accurate quantitation and identification. In addition, a rapid scan function allows sample acquisitions of 20 spectra per second.
For more information, visit www.ssi.shimadzu.com.