- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The Refratechnik Group recently announced it has acquired the facilities of Burton GmbH & Co. KG in Melle, Germany. The business will operate under the name Refratechnik Ceramics GmbH.
The acquisition is intended to make Refratechnik Ceramics a market leader and global supplier of refractory products for industrial furnaces in the ceramic industry. The Refratechnik Group also took over Burton Kiln Furniture in Hungary, which primarily produces cast refractory materials.
For more information, visit www.refra.com.