- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The Refratechnik Group recently announced it has acquired the facilities of Burton GmbH & Co. KG in Melle, Germany. The business will operate under the name Refratechnik Ceramics GmbH.
The acquisition is intended to make Refratechnik Ceramics a market leader and global supplier of refractory products for industrial furnaces in the ceramic industry. The Refratechnik Group also took over Burton Kiln Furniture in Hungary, which primarily produces cast refractory materials.
For more information, visit www.refra.com.