- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Murata recently announced that its MAGICSTRAP® series has received the 2013 Green IT Awards Chairman’s Award from the Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association’s (JEITA) Green IT Committee (formerly the Green IT Promotion Council). The committee is tasked with creating an energy-saving technology roadmap and increasing awareness of “green” IT both in Japan and internationally.
The award is intended to honor technology companies that contribute to reducing energy consumption, conserving the environment, and establishing economic growth. Murata’s MAGICSTRAP was reportedly selected for its printed circuit board (PCB) traceability and leveraging technology to contribute to an energy-saving society.
For more information, visit www.murataamericas.com/rfid.