- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
This company recently announced the expansion of the GRM series, its flagship chip monolithic ceramic capacitor (MLCC) line. With a low profile (1.0+0/-0.3mm), high voltage (DC500V/DC630V), and capacitance range of 1,000 to 4,700 pF, these new products are suited for the power supply and lighting markets. The series also can enable an engineer’s ability to miniaturize designs and realize greater cost savings without sacrificing performance.
Murata reportedly used proprietary thinning and voltage withstanding design technologies to develop the new products. By focusing on the structural design of the dielectric layer, inner electrode pattern and dimension, and production optimization, the company achieved the lower profile product.
For more information, visit www.murataamericas.com.