- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The Board of Ceramic Fuel Cells Ltd. (CFCL) recently announced that Janine Hoey has resigned from her position as non-executive director and as chairman of the Audit Committee, effective September 30. Hoey reportedly resigned due to other commitments that require her full attention.
The Board has reportedly decided not to replace Hoey at this time. Alasdair Locke, chairman of CFCL, has taken over as chairman of the Audit Committee.
For more information, visit www.cfcl.com.au.