- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
This company has introduced a new line of glass capillary tubes through its Ceramic and Glass division for use in specialized scientific and industrial applications. The tubes are available with inner diameters as small as 0.005 mm and in a range of materials such as soda lime glass, borosilicate glass, quartz, and sapphire. These materials can be sterilized, are inert, and are suitable for precision measuring.
Applications include use in liquid measurement, liquid transfer, flow restrictors, fiber optic components, laser technology, X-ray diffraction analysis, and thermocouple assemblies (often in sapphire).
For more information, visit www.goodfellowusa.com.