- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
This company has produced its first-ever Attritor with a telescoping head. The telescoping head is custom-designed to facilitate maintenance and access to the grinding tank. By raising the head assembly, the customer can change out grinding tanks.
The SL-30 batch production attritor will be used in an R&D application to grind materials in liquid nitrogen. As such, the mill includes a vented cover for cryogenic grinding with liquid nitrogen and a phase separator. A liquid nitrogen controller is used to maintain liquid nitrogen levels during the milling process. The product discharge is equipped with a cryogenic ball valve.
For more information, visit www.unionprocess.com.