- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Lifetime Brands Inc. recently announced that its Board of Directors has elected Dennis E. Reaves as a director of the company. He has 45 years of retail experience with more than 35 years in senior management positions, reportedly in all facets of retail.
Reaves formerly served as senior vice president and General Merchandise manager of Wal-Mart Stores Inc., where he had responsibility for $18 billion in sales volume. Reaves has also has served as a senior consultant to leading retailers such as Big Lots Inc. and Gap Inc., as well as to multinational consumer products companies including Jarden Corp.
For more information, visit www.lifetimebrands.com.