- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Paragon Industries L.P. recently announced that John S. Hohenshelt is stepping down as its president. The Hohenshelt family will continue to own the company.
John S. Hohenshelt has run the company for 15 years. “Leaving Paragon is the second hardest thing I’ve had to do in my life,” he said. “I’m leaving because I feel that it is time that I move on to greater challenges. It is difficult to leave, yet I am also very excited about the future.”
Todd Lokash has been hired as president. He most recently worked as director of Manufacturing for a large engineering and construction firm in Texas.
For more information, visit www.paragonweb.com.