- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
CARBO Ceramics Inc. recently announced its Board of Directors has elected Chad Deaton as an additional member of the board. Deaton previously served as executive chairman of the board of Baker Hughes Inc. from January 2012 until his retirement in April 2013. He also previously served as a director of CARBO from 2004 until 2009.
Deaton has been appointed to the Compensation, Audit and Nominating and Corporate Governance Committees of the board.
“We are pleased with the addition of Chad to our Board and look forward to gaining the value of his experience in the oil and gas industry,” said Gary Kolstad, president and CEO. “He brings a wealth of expertise in global operations and a strong background in strategic planning.”
For more information, visit www.carboceramics.com.