- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
WACKER recently announced it is expanding its sales collaboration with VIA optronics, a manufacturer of liquid crystal displays (LCDs). The two companies have signed an agreement to strengthen their cooperation in optical bonding and thereby bundle sales and marketing activities.
In addition, they have agreed to share more knowledge in developing new products and processing technologies. WACKER has been supplying VIA optronics with highly transparent silicone gels since 2011. These kinds of silicones reportedly make it possible to manufacture low-reflection and energy-saving displays and touchscreens for mobile electronic devices.
VIA optronics has many years of experience in manufacturing and enhancing displays, and is reportedly a pioneer in optical bonding. The Germany-based company specializes in reducing display reflections.