- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Custom Milling & Consulting Inc. recently announced it has broken ground on a new warehouse and storage facility. With assistance from the Pennsylvania Industrial Development Authority, the new building will reportedly have 33,600 sq ft of space and storage, and will be located next to the existing 45,000-sq-ft manufacturing facility.
“Our growth over the last few years from a handful of employees to over 35 at present should be considered slow and steady, and we prefer it that way,” said Joe Zidik, vice president and co-owner. “Because of the care required to process and analyze the products we make, we only run a one-shift operation. But now that our technicians are becoming better trained, we plan to add an additional shift and as many as 10 more employees in the coming year.”
For more information, visit www.cmcmilling.com.