- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Prospect Partners, a leading private equity firm investing in smaller lower-middle-market companies, and Schilling Ventures LLC, an operations-focused investment firm, recently announced the recapitalization of Cyclonaire Corp.
“With a stellar reputation, a superb management team, specialized technology, and significant continued growth potential, Cyclonaire stands out as a market leader in the fragmented pneumatic conveying industry,” said Maneesh Chawla, a principal at Prospect Partners. “We look forward to supporting management in building a larger company in the broader material handling space and partnering with Schilling Ventures, a skilled operator with a focus on lean manufacturing initiatives.”
For more information, visit www.cyclonaire.com.