- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
This company’s Technical Ceramics business offers a range of precision glass tubing and rods for use in electronics, telecommunications, and aerospace applications. Using proprietary glass forming processes, the business can reportedly manufacture small or large quantities of glass tubing and rod to precise tolerances.
Compositions of borosilicate, including those made of the K-glass material, are used for Kovar sealing, microwave, and fuse casing applications. Soda lime compositions can be used for dumet sealing, a known method to seal copper leads using soda-lime or lead glass, and compression seals, while soda barium options are ideal for compression seals.
For more information, visit www.morganadvancedmaterials.com.