- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Owens-Illinois Inc. (O-I) recently announced that Carol Williams has been appointed to its Board of Directors. Williams is a special advisor to the CEO at Dow Chemical Co. Prior to her current role, which began on January 1, she served as Dow’s executive vice president of Manufacturing and Engineering, Supply Chain and Environmental, Health and Safety Operations.
“We are very much looking forward to the knowledge Ms. Williams will bring to our Board,” said Al Stroucken, chairman and CEO. “She has a great deal of management expertise—from manufacturing to purchasing to supply chain, as well as extensive experience in R&D. The breadth of her experience will be invaluable for O-I.”
For more information, visit www.o-i.com.