- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
This company has released a new vertical roller mill (VRM) with an air swept fine grinding system. This fine grinder reportedly offers improved particle size distribution when compared to a traditional ball mill or old style vertical roller mill. Consistent wear and long-life grinding zone components reportedly allow this grinder to deliver consistent results.
The new mill was designed to economically grind a variety of materials, including MSHA rock dust, activated carbon, calcium carbonate, coal, lime, activated carbon and pet coke.
For more information, visit www.stedman-machine.com.