- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
FireMaster®FireBarrier™ 135 sprayed refractory cement can offer superior fire protection and simple, cost-effective installation. The cement can be used for concrete tunnel lining fire protection and the fire protection of ventilation shafts, escape tunnels and refuges, as well as critical systems such as water mains and communication cables.
FireBarrier 135 was reportedly developed for the high temperatures that may occur in tunnel fires. It can withstand repeated and prolonged exposure to high temperatures, and can be installed onto concrete or metal substrates using standard spray equipment.
For more information, visit www.morganadvancedmaterials.com.