- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
This company has designed a batch attritor that is capable of dry processing larger feed size materials.
“Union Process attritors for dry processing larger feed size materials enhance our existing product line and broaden our milling capabilities,” said Emery Li, Sales manager. “We are now able to take coarse input materials and dry mill them down to mesh or micron sizes depending upon the customer’s requirements. Customers now have the flexibility of utilizing attritor milling technology for a wide array of applications that require single stage or multiple stage grinding.
For more information, visit www.unionprocess.com.