- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
A new line of model 42C cylindrical ribbon blenders is designed to mix dry powders, wet granulations and paste-like materials with densities up to 100 lb/cu ft. Available in sizes from 1/2 to 1,000 cu ft working capacity, the blenders can reportedly be built for atmospheric, full vacuum or internal pressure operation. A full range of standard, heavy-duty and sanitary models is offered.
Uniform mixing and heating in the blender is accomplished by a variable-speed double ribbon agitator driven by a gearmotor. Precisely pitched inner and outer ribbons can produce a well-balanced axial and radial flow pattern within the batch. Tightly controlled clearances between the horizontal agitator and the cylindrical vessel further reportedly ensure thorough blending and promote near complete discharge.
For more information, visit www.mixers.com.