- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Cancarb recently announced that its acquisition by Tokai Carbon Co. Ltd. of Japan was successfully completed on April 15.
“We expect a seamless transition," said Dave Petrie, president of Cancarb. “All of our employees have been retained and we will be continuing to provide our Thermax® thermal carbon blacks with the quality, service, availability and reliability our customers expect.
“We very much look forward to leveraging Tokai’s depth of experience in the carbon black industry and their strong commitment to research and development,” he said. “We are confident with this transaction that Cancarb will achieve the next level of production, application and product technology.”