- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Diamond America recently announced it has expanded its extrusion die service offering by assuming the engineering responsibilities of its sister company, Akron Tool & Die. The addition of Akron Tool & Die’s engineering services will reportedly meet current customer demand and provide new business opportunities in numerous industries. As part of the move, Diamond America intends to add to its engineering staff and upgrade design software.
“Our strength is in finding customized solutions for our customers’ extrusion challenges,” said Terry Hendershot, president. “This move only improves our ability to do that while also opening up new opportunities in markets where we see growth potential.”
For more information, visit www.daextrusion.com.