- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Sacmi recently announced the inauguration of the new Del Conca USA plant in Loudon, Tennessee. Sacmi provided several machines for the plant, including modular continuous grinding; spray drying; pressing and drying; and firing, handling and storage. Sorting and packaging system were provided by Nuova Sima, a Sacmi Group company.
The facility is also equipped with PH5000XXL presses with the high-performance fast die change system, a made-in-Sacmi device that can speed up size changeover tasks on the press.
For more information, visit www.sacmi.com.