- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
This company announced it has integrated its Quick 5-Point Flow Function Test into its Powder Flow Pro Software, version 1.3 (build 23). This new test can reportedly be accomplished in about 16 minutes, as compared to the standard 5-point test, which takes about 25 minutes to complete. This time reduction can allow for more rapid QA/QC checks on production powder batches.
The test provides the operator with five predefined consolidation stress measurements, which can then be used to provide a more accurate representation of the powder’s flow characteristics, through a hopper or feeder system. This can allow manufacturers to predict potential flow problems before they occur and make necessary adjustments to improve production and product quality.
For more information, visit www.brookfieldengineering.com.