- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Libbey Inc. recently announced that Theo Killion has been elected to join its Board of Directors. William A. Foley and Deborah G. Miller also were reelected to the board. Killion is currently CEO and a director of Zale Corp., a leading specialty retailer of fine jewelry in North America.
Terence P. Stewart, a member of the board since 1997, and Richard I. Reynolds, a member since 1993, are retiring. In December 2013, Reynolds retired from his position as executive vice president, strategy program management, after a 44-year career with Libbey that included assignments as the company’s CFO and COO.
For more information, visit www.libbey.com.