ICACC Issues Call for Abstracts
May 22, 2015
The International Conference and Exposition on Advanced Ceramics and Composites (ICACC) is an international conference and expo covering structural and functional ceramics, composites, and other emerging ceramic materials and technologies. Organized by the American Ceramic Society (ACerS) engineering ceramics division, ICACC 2016 marks the meeting’s 40th Jubilee celebration.
ICACC invites industry experts to contribute to the information exchange on advanced ceramics and composites by July 17. The technical program will features 14 symposia and six focused sessions, including topics such as:
• Next-generation bioceramics and biocomposites
• Solid oxide fuel cell materials, science and technology
• Functional nanomaterials for sustainable energy harvesting
• Ultra-high-temperature ceramics
• Advanced materials for sustainable nuclear technologies
• Armor ceramics
For more information, visit www.ceramics.org/icacc2016.