- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
When the air grows crisper and the leaves begin to change their hue, it is clear that summer has at last drawn to a close. The autumn season is one of great beauty, however, and artists and craftsmen in Dearborn, Mich., wholly intend to celebrate that beauty. This year's 2nd annual Glass Pumpkin Fest Show and Sale will occur on October 16-17 at the Glass Academy in West Dearborn.
The event will showcase a wide variety of handcrafted glass pumpkins in many sizes, shapes, and colors. Admission is free, and shoppers are encouraged to commission their own favorite pumpkin styles during the event. Pricing for these unique collectibles will range from $10 to $500. For those visitors who are interested in the creative methods, the show will also feature live glassblowing demonstrations.
For more information about the Glass Pumpkin Fest Show and Sale, visit www.glassacademy.com.