- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
In the Design and Fabrication category, available documents include: AAMA CW-12-84, “Structural Properties of Glass;” AAMA DDGA-89, “Daylighting Design Guidelines for Roof Glazing in Atrium Spaces;” and AAMA CW-13-85, “Structural Sealant Glazing Systems.”
In the category of Voluntary Test and Installation, the following documents are available: AAMA 1505-09, “Voluntary Test Methods for Thermal Performance of Fenestration Products with Multiple Glazing Options;” and AAMA 2001-07, “Voluntary Specifications for Residential Translucent Sloped Glazing Systems.”
AAMA TIR A7-83, “Sloped Glazing Guidelines” is available in the Codes and Standards category.
For additional details, visit www.aamanet.org.