- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Accumet’s standard coatings include aluminum, magnesium and nickel, and other coatings, such as iron and tungsten, are also available. Complete coverage and adhesion is guaranteed, and the coatings are stable in air at room temperature.
Coated microspheres can be pressed or forged into lightweight structures or substrates. For example, lightweight magnesium-coated hollow ceramic spheres can be used to produce structures that are 20-40% lighter than beryllium and 40-50% lighter than aluminum. Parts formed using these microspheres are durable and machinable.
The company’s website is located at www.accumetmaterials.com.