- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Established in 1891, Acme Brick Co. celebrated its 119th birthday on April 17. As part of the celebration, the company provided birthday cakes to all sales offices and plant locations, along with an umbrella with the Acme logo to tie in to the company’s “Road to Rebound” theme.
Each umbrella included a note that read: “There's no question about it. We've had a stormy couple of years. The weatherman hasn't taken rain out of the forecast just yet and the ground is still pretty damp underfoot. As things dry out, we expect the pace of building to pick up. We're on the Road to Rebound. And we're not about to let the weather slow us down so keep your Acme umbrella handy.”
Visit www.brick.com for more information.