- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The current Unifrax management team will continue to operate the business and will reportedly have a meaningful ownership interest in the company. William P. Kelly, Chairman and CEO of Unifrax, said the Unifrax management team was "looking forward to working with AEA. The AEA team is keenly interested in our opportunity to continue to grow the business and successfully implement our long-term strategy."
Brian Hoesterey, a partner at AEA, expressed excitement about Unifrax's future. "The Unifrax management team has built a thriving business serving diverse markets around the world with great opportunities for future growth," Hoesterey said. "It is exactly the type of business AEA likes to invest in -- profitable with a strong management team and outstanding growth prospects."
For more information, visit www.aeainvestors.com.