- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Chemicals production has resumed in phases since early April, and the production and shipments of all the products at the plant, except for urethane-related products and fluorinated resin ETFE, are in operation as of April 27. Production/shipments of urethane-related products and fluorinated resin ETFE will restart by late June.
In reference to the loading berth used for shipping chemicals and architectural float flat glass and receiving raw materials, a part of the facility is still not ready for use; hence, alternative means have been used. After the resumption of production, the production volumes of those products will be subject to changes in the supply situation of raw materials and electricity.
For additional details, visit www.agc-group.com/en.