- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Alfa Aesar, a Johnson Matthey company, has published a new “Fuel Cells Catalysts & Components” brochure. The eight-page brochure introduces Johnson Matthey’s HiSPEC™ fuel cell catalysts and HiFUEL™ catalysts to the Alfa Aesar channel. HiSPEC catalysts are specially formulated for PEM fuel cells and are made to a consistently high quality on a commercial scale.
HiFUEL catalysts and gas treatment products are ideal for use in fuel cell and other distributed hydrogen product applications. Additional fuel cell components are also available, including Nafion® membranes, Toray™ carbon paper, cathodes and anodes, and membrane electrode assemblies (MEAs).
To request a free copy of the brochure, call (800) 343-0660 or e-mail email@example.com.