- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
This company, a Johnson Matthey company, has published a new “High Purity Inorganics Catalog,” which lists over 1,200 high-purity inorganic materials, including base metal compounds, rare earth compounds, and ultra-dry materials for air- and moisture-sensitive applications.
The 104-page catalog includes Puratronic® high-purity base metal salts, which are reportedly the leading choice of pharmaceutical and electronic companies as the basic building blocks for many manufacturing processes. In addition, the catalog lists the REacton® brand line of high-purity rare earth compounds, as well as Alfa Aesar’s line of ultra-dry anhydrous materials.
For more information, visit www.alfa.com.